Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 4

Today my deed was to make breakfast in bed for my family. I knew that they were grateful because they didn't have to get up early to make breakfast. The whole family said that it was delicious. I felt happy that I did this because Mum and Dad were very happy that I did this deed. Dad and Mum must have been happy about getting a Sunday breakfast in bed.

Mum and Dad are very happy about this project and ask me everyday who is going to be the recipient of the days good deed!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ellen,

Great job! I'm sure your family would've been really, really thankful! Keep doing your good deeds!

Erika

Lucy said...

Hey Ellen

Ohhhhhh isn't that nice! Keep up the good work.

Ayat said...

Hi Elen

that was really nice of you to do that i hope your mum and dad enjoyed it!


from Ayat